Business Administrator (m/f/d) in the Claims & QM section
Full-time Heinrich-Blanc-Straße 30, 76646 Bruchsal
We are a constantly growing transport company and are looking for the best from Europe. Among other things, we have specialised in the execution of national and international express and special transports. We bring our customers' shipments onto the road every day and thus secure the supply chain of our customers.
You will support our CRM department in the area of supplementary claims and quality management. You will independently handle damage to goods and other types of complaints through direct contact with our customers, insurance companies and lawyers. You will also be responsible for correspondence, specific analyses and evaluations. A further important area of your activity will be the active participation in the quality management of our company, where you will support our QMB in the planning, preparation and execution of training courses, in the documentation and improvement of our work processes, etc. You will also carry out creditworthiness checks on potential new customers as well as other standard office activities. If you are looking for a flexible and challenging job, if you would like to be part of a young team and if you want to be challenged with different languages and cultures from Europe, then you have come to the right place!
Your main tasks:
- Handling of damage to goods and complaints
- Creation of evaluations and statistics in the claims area
- Support of the QMB
- Credit checks of potential new customers
Our demands on you:
- Ideally, you have completed a business apprenticeship in the field of logistics.
- Active work experience in the quality management sector
- German, English (min. B2 level) and another foreign language are advantageous.
- Process thinking and structured working
- You are self-confident and can convince by your friendly and determined nature.
- You are able to motivate yourself and work on your own responsibility
- A full-time position in an internationally oriented transport company
- International career opportunities and corresponding performance-related compensation
- Occupational pension provision
- training opportunities
Please send your complete application including all relevant attachments such as CV and certificates as well as your approximate salary expectation (gross per month) by eMail to email@example.com